The impact of taxation on all aspects of a business or an individual's income means that access is required to expert knowledge on Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and National Insurance.
Our dedicated Tax Department, largely staffed by former Inland Revenue employees, is able to provide a full compliance service for completion of Self-Assessment Tax returns and other Inland Revenue forms. Their experience is invaluable in undertaking and assisting the partners in other specialist tax matters such as:-
- CGT advice and planning
- Correspondence and meetings with the Inland Revenue both via commissioner's meetings and general enquiries
- IHT advice and planning
- National Insurance advice and claims
- Retirement and tax planning
- Student Loan applications
- Subcontractor forms and IR35 reviews
- Working Family Tax Credit applications
- Meetings prior to the year-end with corporate clients are suggested in order to review possible methods of planning company's affairs for the best possible tax advantage.
We can also assist with tax planning for individuals, partnerships and directors of limited companies to ensure that the effect of personal taxation is minimised.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 01278 423008. To ask us a question online click here.