We are looking for a professional and dedicated person to join our team in operating an outsourced sales ledger service in the oil wholesaling industry, on behalf of a client of Maxwells Chartered Accountants.
The role will involve:
- Reconciling and uploading daily product (fuel) draw-downs and invoicing runs.
- Liaising with key customers on a regular basis by email & telephone to agree invoicing quantities and values, resolving any potential queries.
- Issuing invoices to customers by email.
- Processing purchase invoices and reconciling quantities to goods received records.
- Reconciling customer ledgers.
- Reconciling supplier ledgers.
- Checking VAT and credit note issues on invoicing.
The team member will have to use their initiative and be self-motivated to resolve all issues encountered, and to work well and be flexible within a small team to share responsibilities to cover absences and related roles.
Ideal team members will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and be generally computer literate, full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The position is based in Bridgwater at Maxwells’ offices and the team member will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The salary is £18,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
For the avoidance of doubt, this opening is within our commercial support team and no accountancy training contract is being offered.
Applications (including curriculum vitae) should be made to Clive Hall-Tomkin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or posting to 4 King Square, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3YF by Monday 12th October 2020 10am.